Introducing Sunshine Private Hospital
Sunshine Private Hospital is an innovative, state-of-the-art hospital with world-class facilities for Melbourne’s growing West, providing services close to home and delivering excellent patient outcomes for local residents.
Sunshine Private Hospital’s features include:
- Four operating theatres.
- An endoscopy suite.
- 24 Bed Day Surgery.
- 30-bed medical and surgical ward, including high-dependency beds.
- 21-bed women’s mental health inpatient unit, mental health day programs and outpatient services.
- Permanent and sessional specialist consulting suites.
- On-site Diagnostic services
- Sleep study facilities.
- Australia’s first fully electric private hospital, with a five-star Green Star rating.
Get in Touch
- General Inquiry: P: 1300 600 978
- Medical Admissions: P: 03 9124 4562 or 0476 066 445
- Patient Account/Bill Enquiry: Email: [email protected]
- Inpatient Unit Reception: P: 03 9124 4524 or 03 9124 4525
- Mental Health Reception: P: 03 9124 4528 or 03 9124 4568
- Consulting Suites Level 2: P: 03 9124 1884 F: 03 91244574
- Theatre Booking for Doctors: P: 03 9124 1828 Email: [email protected]
- Endoscopy Booking: P: 03 9124 1829 F: 03 9124 4572 Email: [email protected]
Situated within the Sunshine Health, Wellbeing and Education Precinct (SHWEP), Sunshine Private Hospital is opposite the Sunshine Public Hospital, the new Joan Kirner Women’s and Children’s Hospital, as well as the $51 million University of Victoria health teaching and training campus.
Leading Healthcare Provider
Sunshine Private Hospital is operated by Unitas Healthcare and is the first private hospital in Melbourne’s western heartland. It provides vital health infrastructure, serving the demands of the growing population in the region.
New Jobs for the Region
Sunshine Private Hospital is creating employment opportunities for Melbourne’s west:
Want to know more?
Get more information on our full range of services, working with us, our approach to sustainability and innovation.
Unitas Hospital By-Laws
Acknowledging our Traditional Custodians
Sunshine Private Hospital acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country in the region, the Wurundjeri People, and their continuing connection to land, water, and communities.
We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.